Monday, February 21, 2011

A Lovely Yard

today i brought my darling to my heaven place....SAS Fabric...only the most amazing *DISCOUNT!* fabric store i've ever seen, to finally make curtains for his empty windows. at SAS, you can find everything from fabric to tiaras..from sequin and lace trims to buttons, appliques, etc. it's giant. i'm not sure if it's just an arizona place, but here is the site
http://www.sasfabricssuperstore.com/

i came across this beautiful piece of fabric, and realized...i guess i don't have to upholster ALL of my chairs in my own fabric designs. that would stop me from searching for cool fabric. check it out....$4.99/yard!


the picture doesn't show it well, but it's a navy blue, with black velvet leaves. i can't wait to play with it. here is my collection of chairs i get to choose from:




2 comments:

  1. What great fun, all those chairs to cover! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. How I wish we had a local fabric store.

    ReplyDelete