Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Workin' Hard

i haven't written in a while because i've been working on some new projects...making some curtains, working on designing some invitations for my future sister-inlaw and also in the middle of a 3-stool project! my print is underway for the stools as well, so there will be a fresh before and after, original printed, refinished set!

oh and did i mention i made some mini red pillows as well?


here are a couple teasers!

the curtains will not be my fabric, they are black pinstripe. but it is a big project indeed...68 inch panels, 3 windows...and no big table for measuring or cutting. yea. BUT i'm making great use out of my christmas present. better pictures of this project when i finish. (1 panel 80% done, 5 more to go)




meanwhile, i'm doing what i love most, which is my furniture. here is a preview!




between those kitchen curtains, the red pillows, and these chairs...it sure seems like i'm on a red kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment