Thursday, April 2, 2009

Homeless in Hawaii?


so what is all this blog stuff all about? in the midst of my job search, i figured i would give it a try instead of doing something productive...like laundry, clean my closet, laundry, make food, etc.

so here i am, at 4:00 in the afternoon still in bed. for someone that has been working since the age of 15 (at the ancient age of 23) i feel like a big 'ol bag of whatever you'd like. upon my layoff 2 months ago, i decided to visit my fun/fabulous aunt in france, and then drive across country to arizona to search for a purpose amongst sun and palm trees. 103+ online job applications and i am still lounging. let me tell you, my tan looks amazing, as well as my new unemployed diet results!

a friend i miss dearly back home is in the same exact spot as me. here is where our brilliant idea of homeless in hawaii comes in. let's invest in a few tarps for cover, a plane ticket, and be one with mother nature on a beautiful island. after all, they do say make lemonade with lemons, right?

2 comments:

  1. i wish there was a like button here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - Sharon Stetter's son did just that - for over a year in Hawaii!! With his girlfriend!! So... you can too. :-)

    ReplyDelete